- ONGOING EVENTS
- Story Time
- Ravenous Readers
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Drink Tank
- Belly Dancing Fun
- Happy Hookers Crochet Group
- Gentle & Restorative Yoga
- Painting with Carl Mosher
Fremont Public Library has a number of regular events and classes. Select one of the tabs above for more information on each program.
Mondays or Wednesdays ~ 10:15 am
For ages 2- Kindergarten. Registration required.
Ravenous Readers Book Club Meets on the 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm downstairs. The 2019 reads are:
March 18, 2019
One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus
April 15, 2019
Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
May 20, 2019
Underground Airlines by Ben Winters
June 17, 2019
Jane Eyre or Wuthering Heights [you choose] by Charlotte and Emily Bronte
July 15, 2019
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
August 19, 2019
Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
September 16, 2019
The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
October 21, 2019
The Dry by Jane Harper
November 18, 2019
The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
December 16, 2019
Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelley
Thursdays ~ 4:30-5:30 pm
Stretch and strengthen in this all-levels class.
Kelly Kobelak, instructor. $20 / 4 sessions, $8 drop-in.
Mondays ~ 9 am
Meditate for well-being and stress relief. Jessi Cole, instructor. $20 / 4 sessions, $8 drop-in.
There’s no finer pairing than a good book and a good drink! This book club meets the second Saturday of each month at 3:30 pm at a local pub or winery to discuss the read with a drink in hand (or not, your choice). Ages 21+
- April 13th: Magical Realism/Literary Fiction – The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- May 11th: Romance –Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- June 8th: Sci Fi – The Stars are Legion by Kameron Hurley
- July 13th: NF Recent History – The Glass Universe by Dava Sobel
- August 10th: Historical Fiction – A Town Like Alice by Nevil Schute
- September 14th: Graphic Memoir – Fun Home by Allison Bechdel
- October 12th: Horror – Far Far Away by Tom McNeal
- November 9th: Mystery – Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
Tuesdays ~ 5:30 pm
Have fun, reduce stress and get fit dancing!
Amy Oberlin, instructor. $5 per session.
Tuesdays ~ 6 pm
Crochet or knit with friends! Questions answered and help given for those new to crochet.
Fridays ~ 10 am
Relax at this class for all levels.
Jessi Cole, instructor. $20 / 4 sessions, $8 drop-in.
Fourth Saturday of the month ~9 am to 3 pm
$20 fee includes materials and instruction. Registration forms available at library.