- ONGOING EVENTS
- Story Time
- Ravenous Readers
- Drink Tank
- Happy Hookers Crochet Group
- Gentle & Restorative Yoga
- Painting with Carl Mosher
Fremont Public Library has a number of regular events and classes. Select one of the tabs above for more information on each program.
Mondays or Wednesdays ~ 10:15 am
For ages 2- Kindergarten. Registration required.
Ravenous Readers Book Club Meets on the 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm downstairs. The 2020 reads are:
January– The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
February– The Greatest Generation by Tom Brokaw
March– Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
April– A Train in Winter: An Extraordinary Story of Women, Friendship, and Resistance in Occupied France by Caroline Moorehead
May– Miracle Creek by Angie Kim
June– A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
July– Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee by Casey N. Cep
August– 1984 by George Orwell
September– Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
October– On Earth, We’re Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong
November– Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf
December– A Covington Christmas by Joan Medlicott
Thursdays ~ 4:30-5:30 pm
Stretch and strengthen in this all-levels class.
Kelly Kobelak, instructor. $20 / 4 sessions, $8 drop-in.
There’s no finer pairing than a good book and a good drink! This book club meets the second Saturday of each month at 3:30 pm at a local pub or winery to discuss the read with a drink in hand (or not, your choice). Ages 21+
- January 11: Salt by Mark Kurlansky
- February 8: Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- March 14: Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- April 11: Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- May 9: Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- June 13: Armada by Ernest Cline
- July 11: Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
- August 8: In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
- September 12: Born A Crime by Trevor Noah
- October 10: Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky
- November 14: Sadie by Courtney Summers
- December 12: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
Tuesdays ~ 6 pm
Crochet or knit with friends! Questions answered and help given for those new to crochet.
Fridays ~ 10 am
Relax at this class for all levels.
Jessi Cole, instructor. $20 / 4 sessions, $8 drop-in.
Call for information on next session ~10 am to 3 pm.
$20 fee includes materials and instruction. Registration forms available at library.